Principal Infrastructure Engineer
Founded in 2015, Acubed is the Silicon Valley innovation center of Airbus. As a global leader in aerospace, Airbus aims to make things fly. Our mission is to provide a lens into the future for the industry, transforming risk into opportunity to build the future of flight now.
At Acubed, we strive to propel innovation to market faster, broaden the talent pool in emerging aerospace careers and simultaneously help drive a culture change across Airbus.
Project Wayfinder is building scalable, certifiable autonomy systems to power the next generation of commercial aircraft. Our team of experts is driving the maturation of machine learning and other core technologies for autonomous flight; we are creating a reference architecture that includes hardware, software, and a data-driven development process to allow aircraft to perceive and react to their environment. Autonomous flight is transforming the transportation industry, and our team is at the heart of this revolution.
As the DevOps and Site Reliability Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, maintaining and evolving the Development Operations at Wayfinder, including development environment management, revision control systems, CI/CD, MLOps. Moreover, you will be leading the Site Reliability operations and the infrastructure management at Wayfinder.
You will be involved in a fast-paced development environment characterized by state-of-the-art autonomy development.
- Design, implement and maintain the Wayfinder DevOps stack
- Lead the site reliability operations at Wayfinder.
- Manage infrastructure suppliers
- Interface with internal teams to understand requirements, provide solutions and propose usage best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline
- 8+ years of professional experience in devops (Github, Jenkins/CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes, Artifactory, Grafana)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (e.g., GCP, AWS)
- Experience with on-prem infrastructure design and maintenance
- Experience in running AI/ML operations through CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in autonomous vehicle applications
- Experience with MLOps (e.g. Kubeflow, MLflow, Airflow)
- Exceptional PPO medical, dental and vision benefits 100% of premiums covered for employee and their family/dependents
- Generous PTO of 5 weeks (6 weeks after two years) in addition to 11 national holidays and unlimited paid sick days
- Tuition reimbursement for professional development or $15,750 for flight training
- 3 months paid parental leave from Day