Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Sourcer
Founded in 2015, Acubed is the Silicon Valley innovation center of Airbus. As a global leader in aerospace, Airbus aims to make things fly. Our mission is to provide a lens into the future for the industry, transforming risk into opportunity to build the future of flight now.
At Acubed, we strive to propel innovation to market faster, broaden the talent pool in emerging aerospace careers and simultaneously help drive a culture change across Airbus.
Acubed is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Sourcer to support the Director of Talent Acquisition. The ideal candidate has a very strong customer service orientation and is helpful, genuine and professional. In this role, you are an influential “face of Acubed” who ensures candidates have a positive first impression of the company. You are detail-oriented, flexible, able to multitask, maintain confidentiality, and thrive in a fast moving dynamic environment. This role is very important and is particularly influential as Acubed strives to provide a best-in-class recruiting experience to all of its prospective candidates. To this end, we are seeking a highly motivated and very energetic coordinator, ideally from a "start-up" type fast-paced environment who understands the importance of candidate experience and is always analyzing and improving processes.
- Focus on providing exceptional candidate experience
- Accurately and speedily schedule phone calls, virtual extended and onsite interviews and debriefs
- Be the primary point of contact for candidates and interviewers and assistant at every stage
- Maintain clean data in our GreenHouse Applicant Tracking System (GH-ATS) system
- Maintain a database of all job descriptions, post and close jobs
- Proactively adjust the hiring plan together with the Director of Talent Acquisition
- Provide high touch customer experience to both candidates as well as the Acubed team
- Help source candidates for open roles and have a genuine desire to learn and grow in a recruiting function
- Work closely with the Acubed team to continually refine the recruiting processes
- Assist with various other projects as related to talent acquisition, such as event planning, etc.
- Provide support to Acubed’s employer branding efforts in terms of ideas, content and events
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in a recruiting coordinator role
- Experience with scheduling, coordinating, arranging travel and tracking analytics
- Possesses balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and common sense
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced environment
- Ability to provide high touch customer experience to both candidates as well as the internal teams
- Excellent time management communication and stakeholder management skills
- A passion for recruiting and a desire to learn and grow in the field
- Prior experience with Greenhouse ATS system and knowledge of Google Suite highly preferred.
- Exceptional PPO medical, dental and vision benefits 100% covered for employee and their family/dependents
- Generous PTO of 5 weeks (6 weeks after 2 yrs) in addition to 11 national holidays and unlimited sick days
- Tuition reimbursement for professional development or $15,750 for flight training
- 3 months paid parental leave from Day 1
- Employee discounts through Airbus Tickets @Work, gym membership/subsidy and more
* Note that Acubed does not offer sponsorship of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions for this role.