Founded in 2015, Acubed is the Silicon Valley innovation center of Airbus. As a global leader in aerospace, Airbus aims to make things fly. Our mission is to provide a lens into the future for the industry, transforming risk into opportunity to build the future of flight now.
At Acubed, we strive to propel innovation to market faster, broaden the talent pool in emerging aerospace careers and simultaneously help drive a culture change across Airbus.
Acubed is looking for a Procurement Analyst to run our day-to-day sourcing, procurement actions and expenditure tracking. The role is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA and reports into the Director of Finance. The ideal candidate is diligent at keeping track of dozens of ad hoc requests arriving daily from colleagues. You are committed to delivering goods as quickly as possible while following Acubed’s light and flexible Procure-to-Pay (P2P) policies. You ensure goods are received on time, and know how to hold vendors accountable while nurturing long-term relationships. You accept responsibility for lost goods, unknown payments or policy violations. You understand that the supply chain is a machine and you know how to design it efficiently. You like challenging existing policies for the benefit of the organization’s key attributes: user experience and speed of execution.
- Perform basic sourcing research for a portfolio of aerospace projects
- Make online purchases for multiple internal customers using different forms of payment
- Dispute missing goods and track goods received
- Track permissions for all spending before proceeding with purchase(s)
- Reconcile procurement activities and accounting
- Provide analysis on purchases and vendors
- Communicate efficiently with suppliers and internal partners
- Support the Finance Manager with process improvements
- Work with the Director of Finance in providing a fully compliant P2P flow
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 1-3 years experience with a procure-to-pay or full ERP too
- 1-3 years experience reconciling a corporate purchasing card
- 1-3 years experience with eCommerce purchasing
- Professional experience with at least a few of the following: SAP, Oracle, Expensify, Procurify, Slack, Google Apps (GMail, Google Drive), Dashlane, Paypal, Amazon Prime, Instacart, OSX
- Exceptional PPO medical, dental and vision benefits 100% of premiums covered for employee and their family/dependents
- Generous PTO of 5 weeks (6 weeks after two years) in addition to 12 national holidays and unlimited paid sick days
- Professional development reimbursement or $15,750 for flight training
- 3 months paid parental leave from Day 1
- Employee discounts through Airbus Tickets @Work, gym subsidy/membership and more
Note that Acubed does not offer sponsorship of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions for this role.