Founded in 2015, Acubed is the Silicon Valley innovation center of Airbus. As a global leader in aerospace, Airbus aims to make things fly. Our mission is to provide a lens into the future for the industry, transforming risk into opportunity to build the future of flight now.
At Acubed, we strive to propel innovation to market faster, broaden the talent pool in emerging aerospace careers and simultaneously help drive a culture change across Airbus.
Acubed is seeking a full time Office Manager to provide support for the day to day of HQ operations. This role reports to Acubed’s Facilities Manager and will collaborate closely with other Acubed stakeholders. The position requires working onsite at the Acubed headquarters, located in Sunnyvale, California. The ideal candidate enjoys multitasking and is used to collaborating in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the Facilities Manager to properly prioritize assignments and ensure efficiency
- Oversee some day-to-day operations, including but not limited to managing meal delivery services, ordering snacks and office supplies and maintaining inventory
- Receive guests, packages and redirect them as appropriate
- Organize and assist with events at Acubed and offsites as requested
- Interface with various vendors and ensure quality work performance
- Support employee return-to-work efforts in relation to COVID-19 impacts as related to health and safety requirements
- Provide office space guidance to personnel needing assistance
- Help ensure everyone adheres to company policies and procedures, following all safety and security protocols
- Generate badges for visitors and occasionally temporary badges for existing employees
- Actively participate in the improvement of office and facilities processes
- High School education and 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience in a professional office environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including team and consensus building
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly
- Customer support mindset and strong business acumen and partnership
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Slack, Asana, Concur, G-Suite
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
- Documented proof of fully vaccinated status required (or qualify for an exemption)
- Exceptional PPO medical, dental and vision benefits 100% of premiums covered for employee and their family/dependents
- Generous PTO of 5 weeks (6 weeks after 2 yrs) in addition to 11 national holidays and unlimited sick days
- Tuition reimbursement for professional development or $15,750 for flight training
- 3 months paid parental leave from Day 1
- Employee discounts through Airbus Tickets @Work, gym membership/subsidy and more
* Note that Acubed does not offer sponsorship of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions for this role.