Digital Communications Manager
Founded in 2015, Acubed is the Silicon Valley innovation center of Airbus. As a global leader in aerospace, Airbus aims to make things fly. Our mission is to provide a lens into the future for the industry, transforming risk into opportunity to build the future of flight now.
At Acubed, we strive to propel innovation to market faster, broaden the talent pool in emerging aerospace careers and simultaneously help drive a culture change across Airbus.
Digital Communications Manager
Are you eager to jumpstart your career as a strategic member of a company enabling the next age of aviation? If you want to make a monumental impact on the growth and development of the most innovative aerospace company in Silicon Valley, then this job is for you!
As digital manager, you’ll report directly to Acubed’s head of communication to develop and execute all content marketing strategies for Acubed’s high-impact projects. As these projects explore untapped opportunities across the entire aerospace ecosystem, you’ll first be required to develop an innate understanding of projects and their goals to guarantee success throughout all aspects of your role.
You’ll be responsible for the creation of an all-encompassing content marketing strategy across multiple channels, where you’ll use previous experience with top social networks and their appropriate business and amplification tools. In addition to strategy, you’ll be responsible for the creation of digital and social content across our projects, so creativity is a must!
In addition, you’ll accurately document each project’s progress and milestones, as well as help improve their overall external communications. This means you should be a self-starter who is eager to dive in immediately upon arrival!
This opportunity is unlike any other at a top aerospace company - it offers a direct line of communication to Acubed’s project executives and CEO, as well as unmatched visibility to the broader (international) Airbus organization. Because of this, you’ll need tremendous drive to network and cultivate relationships across Acubed, Airbus and key social networks. You’ll have access to all the perks Acubed has to offer, including full benefits, extensive paid time off and best-in-class technology to execute your role with ease, speed and confidence. If you’re hungry, driven and ready to make a name for yourself at a Fortune 150 company, we want you for this role!
- Develop an impactful, timely, and engaging content marketing strategy across multiple channels and formats (including video, audio, written, etc.) inclusive of today’s leading amplification strategies
- Monitor content performance via Google Analytics and other software to proactively inform and improve our content performance and engagement
- Produce and edit video content to be used across initiatives
- Develop relationships and collaborate with project teams to ensure consistent communication.
- Network with organizations across Silicon Valley to cultivate relationships that help Acubed better execute its strategies.
- Immerse yourself in each individual project to ensure full understanding of its goals, processes, timelines and more.
- Develop and execute a robust strategy to document and share project progress and milestones with the greater Airbus organization.
- One to two years of experience in the creative, social, marketing, or other relevant field.
- An advanced degree or equivalent combination of education and comparable work experience in marketing, communications, advertising, or public relations.
- Experience with social amplification opportunities (including LinkedIn and Facebook ads, Twitter Cards, etc.) and social media management software.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - your creative chops will drive Acubed’s digital initiatives.
- Prior relationships with social media companies including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and more is a plus.
- Video production and editing experience and interest is also a plus!
- Solid understanding of SEO and SEM best-practices and Google Analytics & Ads.
- At ease with Google Suite.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment.
- Daily lunch and snacks, happy hours; social outings.
- Exceptional PPO medical, dental and vision benefits 100% covered for the employee and their family/dependents.
- Generous PTO of 5 weeks (25 days) in addition to 10 national holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement, professional development or $15,750 for flight training.
- 3 months paid parental leave from Day 1.
- Employee discounts through Airbus Tickets @Work, gym subsidy and more.
We’re a project-focused operation that employs the brightest minds to work at speed in order to help Airbus deliver impact at global scale. Our passion is to execute high-impact projects and foster technology partnerships that enable us to meet our ambitious objectives.#ComeFlyWithUs!
A³ by Airbus is an equal opportunity employer in every category. The data is incontrovertible that diversity leads to better teams, better performance, and better results. Consequently, we actively seek candidates of all genders, backgrounds, and experiences.